Monday, September 23, 2013

Manga 6th Week - September 23, 2013

This week is opposite of last week. This week he sent pictures but no Family and Friends letter.







He did sent one little story in a  private email. I think he was writing about this last weekends weddings and baptisms (I don't think the whole message came through the email):

"I feel amazing. I feel like I didn’t do anything, it was all the Lord. These people are honestly so prepared they just jumped into the font (metaphorically).They just accepted. It was more than us pulling them, they pulled us. When we didn’t have electricity, one time when we stopped by, the husband said “I was so worried. I tried calling you a couple times (we hadn’t been able to charge the phone). He was worried about us. It makes every singe hard moment seem like a millisecond."


I believe this is a family they have been teaching and the husband
who expressed concern for Elder Kanaga and his companion.


The next couple of pictures came with no explanation. I am assuming these are some new friends he has made.




This next picture did have a little caption. These two young men on either side of Elder Kanaga are 19 years old. One is the Ward Mission Leader. The other is a Ward Missionary.

 I did not get an email letter this week or even much of a back and forth conversation. I decided to be patient,  this last picture will have to keep us happy until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment