Thursday, June 27, 2013

The beginning: Drop off at the MTC

 
This was after the 1st set of Last goodbye hugs. Look at that smile. This boy is ready!
 
 
The last goodbye parking lot people send you across the street, though the gates and right up to the curb where a bunch of sweet "host" missionaries are waiting to help and welcome your missionary.

I was able to get one last hug as he got out of the car. He hugged me so tight and for a moment I thought there would be tears but when he let go of me and I looked into my face, he had the most radiant smile. We said our goodbyes and he was off. My heart was full of love and he looked happy.
 
 
 
So my tears started to flow as he walked away but Dad pointed out that he was already talking and laughing with the elder's who were there to great him. That is his nature, making friends instantly.
 
 
And there he goes....
 
We can't wait for the first letter home to find out how he is adjusting to the MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment